Monday 5 December 2011

hardest part of life

hi friends, me n my love first time We met when he was in medical school and I was in nursing school.His residency was difficult and long.  He put in long hours and at this point we had 3 kids and one on the way.  I thought our relationship would all go back to normal once the stress of the residency was over.  He seemed happy with us and he loved the kids.  We moved to our dream house and all seemed to be going well, I thought.  We added a beautiful baby to our family and a dog.  We spent the weekends on our boat and spent a lot of time with the kids.   Then I found out he was having an affair with a nurse at work.  He moved out and then begged me to forgive him and I did.  We got counseling and our marriage seemed stronger than it was.....I still had some issues about him lieing to me, but I was moving forward. I confided in a friend that I had made about almost everything.  She was my support and best friend thru it all.  I later found out she befriended me, because she and my husband were having an affair.  They betrayed me and her husband. She took everything I felt or said and switched words around and he believed her over me., and she had him believing I was planning on leaving him even before I knew about thier affair. The hardest part was being betrayed by 2 people I thought loved me and had my best intrest at heart.  The constant lieing right to my face and feeling no remorse for it even to this day.




One tip is to put yourself first.  Think what is best for you because you are your own best advocate.  Listen to your inner voice.  Keep moving forward.  You can never go back



גירושין : מומחים גירושין הטובים ביותר וכלים גירושין מקצועיים זמינים בארץ









No comments:

Post a Comment